Join Our Team!
Our firm is always growing. Each member of our team plays an integral part in moving our business forward. We work together to help grow the business, and we have fun while doing it. We provide benefits including competitive salaries, health insurance, matching 401(k) and vacation time. If you want to be part of our team, email your resume to email@example.com.
The appointment setter will provide support by contacting potential clients and scheduling visits with the wealth advisors at Gregory Ricks & Associates. The appointment setter will also provide general client and administrative support.
Please note that this is a full-time opportunity and does require at least 2+ years of experience working in a call center position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to engage potential clients after they have shown interest from one of the many company marketing funnels. This position will depend heavily upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic and the ability to build upon relationships over the phone. This role will overcome objectives in a professional, polite manner – never making the potential client feel uncomfortable at any time.
A brief summary of the tasks are listed below:
Answer inbound calls
- Answer inbound calls from prospective and current clients and transfer to the appropriate department
Place outbound calls
- Place outbound calls to potential clients
- Email potential clients in order to schedule visits with a wealth advisor as needed
Keep accurate records
- Log all contact with prospective and current clients
Provide general administrative support
- Provide support such as making copies, organizing documents and arranging schedules as needed.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
If you meet or exceed the expectations described above, please apply today!