Join Our Team!
Our firm is always growing. Each member of our team plays an integral part in moving our business forward. We work together to help grow the business, and we have fun while doing it. We provide benefits including competitive salaries, health insurance, matching 401(k) and vacation time. If you want to be part of our team, email your resume to email@example.com.
Gregory Ricks & Associates, Inc. - Metairie Office
We are seeking a team member to join our growing, client-focused, high-touch financial services firm in our Metairie office. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong willingness to help others with an exceptional attitude, a nurturing and outgoing personality, and a professional image for a memorable and welcoming first impression. Also, must have outstanding communication skills and a passion for delivering an exceptional client service experience.
This position ensures smooth day-to-day operations of the Metairie office while providing superior client service to the firm’s prospects and clients. This position requires the employee to provide direct support to the operation while performing general administrative services such as incoming calls, calendar management, outgoing mailings, assisting events, assisting other team members, collaborating with Client Services, and welcoming prospects and clients to the office.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Welcome and nurture clients, prospects, and visitors to the office for an exceptional experience
- Present guests with available beverages and snacks upon arrival
- Answer the phones in a friendly, warm manner
- Call, schedule, and follow-up on all existing prospects and clients to promote client retention and a positive client experience
- Record notes from every client conversation (phone, email, visit, etc.) in the Salesforce CRM database…the priority is service to clients
- Prepare and pull requested client/prospect files and assist with copying, scanning, and/or printing as needed by Advisors
- Complete all follow-up tasks assigned by Advisors and other team members at the close of each client/prospect visit
- Service current clientele daily
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and mail outgoing correspondence
- Tidy office as needed
- Assist marketing coordinator with any outgoing mail and workshop preparation as needed
- Proactively manage office supplies once a month
- An exceptional attitude, a nurturing and outgoing personality, and a professional image for a memorable and welcoming first impression
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years working in public relations or hospitality management preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work with a demanding team
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow-through
- Problem solver
- Desire to help others
- Client service oriented
- Desire to support a team approach
- Strong work ethic
- Dedicated to the growth and goals of Gregory Ricks & Associates, Inc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Holidays follow Stock Market Holiday Schedule (for the most part)
- 401k Matching
- Teammates and Leadership are there to assist when you need help
- Feedback in all areas welcomed
- An entrepreneurial spirit, fast-paced environment, but with a strong belief in work-life balance